Tuesday, April 23, 2024

We BEAR the Thoughts of God BECAUSE Christ IS OUR Head, We His Body.

 The Spirit, the Mind in Christ OUR Head, NOW Saving His Body from the darkness of time.  Love of His Presence, the FULLNESS OF Him, Desired MORE THAN a walk in flesh with flesh of TIME. I Seek for EVERY REBORN SOUL, SLOW TO Wake UP, the Father Wake up with Spirit of Brightness and Walk, Talk, BE with them NOW, FOEVER NOW.

NO church built by human hands, no teachers with human spirit, EVER Walked, Talked, Revealed what this Head Feeds this soul, a Room in His Body, Eternal House.  I am Compelled to Think, Talk, Speak about Him Life AFTER death.  I WAS a child of darkness, BUT He my Remembrance is Leading me HOME Alive IN His Body of Faith.   Christ IS a Life, a Gift from Father to the Body of Christ Called to Rise and COME Home BY Light.  NOTHING IS Real, but God Reality His Kingdom, Presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment