Monday, April 29, 2024

Long ago in time, watched a Helen Keller movie, Reminds me of Teacher.

 Nothing existed but darkness.  THEN Helen SUDDENLY Understood, KEPT TAKING HOLD of her teacher's hand.  The SPARK set her of FIRE. A mind lost unto darkness, CAME Alive.  God is SO Patient with the impatient, SO Kind with the unkind.  SO LONG IN DARKNESS, ALONE IN TIME.  THEN the Brightness comes and EVERYTHING IS Changed by the Word, VERY Thought of God His Presence.  God PUTS Right by His Substance, Presence, people that Believe, He Saves by His Presence IN them BY Faith.

It is Faith that Saves from darkness of disobedience.  The Body that Depends on, Relies on, Trusts in Spirit not on works of flesh.  We ARE the Body, Flesh OF Christ, I His Perfect Spirit of Obedience.

DO NOT BE human-self-deceived, NO OBEDIENCE, NO Spirit, NO Life within soul.  Time IS FOR Coming to Truth, BOWING IN OBEDIENCE to Live not die outside with the rubbish GIVEN TO the fire of darkness.  FAKE light, darkness in lamp pretending to be Light.

EVERY MOMENT I Think of the Hand that Teaches everything I can not see.  A World in Reality OPENED DOOR UNTO me.  EVERY day I wake I Think THEN Pray for ALL Those His He WAITS TO Reach for Hand of Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment