Sunday, April 28, 2024

The beggar, house of famine, was blind, THEN Changed. Testified. John 9.

 WHAT NOW happened TO you?  The Man Told me WHAT to Do and I Obeyed, Obedience OPENED my blind eyes TO See.  I WAS blind, could not See.  He Told me WHAT TO do and I Obeyed, did WHAT He Said TO DO.  The blind in disobedience became a Seer by Obedience.

The Truth a Stranger children of flesh and disobedience, they the substance of deceit.  We His Body Know, BELIEVE the Word Commanding us, THEREFORE being His Body, His Substance, we quickly do as He Says and EXPRIENCE the Power of Obedience.

God HAS COME DOWN to His Children of His Body and Spirit.  Christ Knew what was hidden in all flesh and blood. The Spirit within the Reborn, QUICKENS, Raises from the dead in sin to Obedient Flesh of Life.  The Thoughts of Seed and Rain are the Harvest of God.

The Spirit of tears of Repentance BECOME Transformed into Wine of Joy.  MUD Applied by Hand of FAITH, the Eyes THEN Washed, BECOME Clean COULD See.  God Says and DOES what He God WANTS TO Do as God.

No comments:

Post a Comment