Sunday, April 28, 2024

My Father and God, HAS Lit Flame in my soul, TO Remove the darkness. 2Sam 22:29.

 Christ Your Living Law, Spirit, IS WITHIN me.  Your Will BE DONE.  God my Faith, Power, my Separation from the disobedient, dead in their disobedience.  The Lord REPAYS according to the Cleanness of Flesh.  Christ His Spirit our Cleanness in Eyes of God.  The Fire of Perfect Cleansing.  This Body NOW Keeps Clean, Righteous according to Spirit within.  As Body HAS Believed Truth in Head, SO the Bride IS.  The QUEEN Seated Beside Her King. It is the Work, the Power of His Presence, Body, Mind and SOUL LIVE IN Perfect ONENSS.  Eternal Life.

The children of flesh and blood, earthly AIR, temporary life, spirit in flesh.  Seen HERE now AND THEN GONE dust in the winds of TIME, GONE.

The Fire of His Presence, Purifying my SOUL, Removing darkness by His Immortal, Perpetual Spirit. Lord you ALONE have done This UNTO me.  The Fire IN the Bones of Christ, my Freedom from flesh, the Fire that Perpetually Saves THAT nothing can TAKE, Remove from me.  I BELONG TO Him Obedience my God. My ONLY Spirit I Love AND DIE FOR.  

What could a SOUL die for but Life bearing the Thoughts of God UNTO God.


No comments:

Post a Comment