Monday, April 22, 2024

From Adam with seed of thoughts, mind of disobedience, ONE with his flesh TO Christ,

  Christ the fallen flesh of  Adam RESTORED from death TO Life WITHOUT death.  Spiritual children COMING TO Truth. Union WITH Truth, REBIRTH, flesh REBORN OF God His Presence, Love not lust.  The Dormant Seed of Truth HIDDEN, FROM the children of disobedience UNTIL with tears of Repentance, SORRY, THEY Quicken the Seed and Receive Light of Truth SHINING, THE SUDDEN Coming of Light by Faith.  The NEW Heart in the NEW Body of Flesh, by Faith BECOME a Garden of Paradise on earth.  

The Joy  beyond human imagination, of Knowing and BEING Known by God.  The power, drive of being all TIMES, HOURS, His Presence. A Joy filled cup of His Presence, Lord Love of You OVERFLOWS, OVERFOWS, OVERFOWS WITHOUT END IN TIME, Lord Keep me BOUND TO you Your Body.  You my ONLY Hope, my ONLY Pleasure, MY ONLY Love.  NOW. AND EVER AFTER now.  Keep me IN you Your Body.  Give me the Holy Bread, Waters of Rain.  Today and Tomorrow when I Awake from slumber, BE HERE NOW BEFORE my Eyes FIXED ON Your Presence.  I Pray for this Nation come out from UNDER Your Spirit, Lord Restore America UNDER Y

No comments:

Post a Comment