Tuesday, April 23, 2024

The life of flesh, soul and spirit, life of TIME BEFORE Eternal Bride NOW I BECOME WITH

 His Spirit, the Power Making me into the Image of Christ on earth, Evidence of Truth, Life, Reality.

BEING Prepared, Formed unto Seed Christ, Dormant in flesh of Adam taken hostage to mouth of darkness. The flesh, bride of Adame STOLEN IN separation from Mind, Mouth of Truth.  ALL generations of flesh AND TIME, LOST in one man Adam.  NOW BEING Restored ride of the Man, Son of God AS ONE.  A Restored Flesh that IS Given ONLY TO the Seed, Word of God, His Thoughts ONLY Live and RESIDE IN Union with Truth.

So many toys, so many distractions, so many OTHER things to spend YOUR time on.  Lord Help me SPEND ALL my time taken by darkness, ON You ONLY You.  The Faith, God, Eternal, that pierced with an Arrow, His Message into my heart.  This Altar IS FOR God, Word and Spirit.  Not for even one thought of darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment