Friday, April 26, 2024

We are the Body of Christ Risen, EXISTING BY Spirit, Power of His Presence.

 So WHERE is our accuser?  Love CAST Him OUT OF His Body.  God our God our Father, HAS DOWN this FOR us, ALL we HAVE TO DO, IS Believe.  He EVEN Gives us the Faith TO Believe and Live.

Thee REMAINS NO EXCUSE FOR disobedience, NONE.  And the accuser darkness IS GONE, no more with the Shining of Presence within His Head AND Body.

I never thought I would stop painting, the love of my flesh, but Some Thing Marvelous HAS Happened to me, ALL I Think ABOUT IS Him.  The Image of Father, the Image of Christ, THEIR Power, the Presence of Love TRANSFORMING me, CONFORMING me UNTO Obedience of Love. A Room Worthy of Him the House God Built.  A Reflection of He who Lives HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment