The kingdoms of flesh and spirit of disobedience, houses of darkness THAT Reject, Resist Obedience by disobedience, such inhabitations of darkness I Shall Pull up from darkness as WEEDS, PULL DOWN AND DESTROY that kingdom those walls of darkness, children of disobedience of hyocrites infecting my Garden from Harvest of the Living. DO evil not Good, disobey My Voice, my messengers of Truth, I will cut down, pull up, cast out of My Presence the weeds of darkness. I Place a tool, a spirit that hinders those that ARE NOT MY LOST Children IN TIME, THAT THEY WANDER UNTO DEATH OUTSIDE THE Kingdom of His Presence, SPIITUAL Kingdom, Presence OF God. SELL EVERYTHING, Give SELF alone unto God, True Love. The dead, bastards of death shall die WHERE they have been CAST DOWN with Human spirit. Lord I Hear, the chains of darkness, the deceptive thoughts of deceit. I Hear the Coming of His Chariot, the Ark of Life, TO Call by the Body of Christ to any Alive TO COME NOW in time TO him, Reality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment