Monday, May 27, 2024

Where DO I Come FROM? His Body Returns OUT OF TIME, in ONENESS WITH Head.

I Know BECAUSE Spirit ABIDES,and the Hand, the Arm of the Lord God,Refuses to let me go back to the OLD life lived by HUMAN thoughts,TIME. LOVE HAS TAKEN my SOUL CAPTIVE TO Reality, Kissing His Feet, the rod of wrath Removed off me. The WONDER of His Spirit, the Wonder of His Truth,the JOY of Knowing I am a Room in the House, Body of Christ. The Reborn soul Receives by Spirit the Thoughts of God according to God not flesh of the OLD man, BUT as the Body of NEW Man. His Bride, Proving,BEING the Evidence of Power, Resisting and Saying NO TO darkness, until Crossed over into Eternity. Crossing the Line between death, the dead AND Truth, the Living. The dead remain behind the side of darkness, unable TO Wak, Rise AND BY Command CROSS OVER, soul into Living,WITHIN the Body of Christ. ANY SOUL that WILL NOT Believe,that Rejects Truth, Spirit that MAKES Alive from the world,become a graveyard for all lifeless. The Christless dead HAVE NO PLACE IN the Mind of God. REALITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment