Friday, May 24, 2024

The dead soul by disobedience, BECOME IN Christ Alive BY Faith, OBEDIENT UNTO God.

 Christ OUR Life after we bury the OLD life by Obedience.  The Truth, THIS Faith, THIS Power Transformed me from lamp of darkness to lamp of Light.  BY one man's disobedience, unbelief, ALL ARE fallen flesh and blood void of Spirit, ETERNAL Life, Breath, Spirit.  NOW ALL fallen by Adam his disobedience, NOW Raised by our Faith in the Obedience of Christ, Life IN us His Body.  One man's disobedience KILLED US, one Mand His Obedience, Saying NO for His Body, Raised us Alive from death TO God.  

The children of flesh AND blood, DEAD IN the power of THEIR human spirit, ARE CURSED.  I was among the dead, then Pity Saw me and Raised, Gave me Spirit, Breath of Life.  Naked, beaten, dying, unaware of whose, what I WAS.  Mercy STOPPED, AND the Hand of God Gave to me Life.  I could see evil actions of disobedience of others BUT BLIND TO my self, the darkness in me.  The Mind of Christ, SANITY. Reality, Good.  I BOEN to His Presence I want to die IN Obedience and LIVE.

It is difficult to explain SPIRITUL thought.  He Showed me a Glimpse of Guardian of the Door. More like just the Flaming Swords Spinning...LIKE...Propellors. I always thought it was a sword STILL in the Hand.   God Spirit of Obedience, IN Christ, SAVES us from evil disobedience.  Absolutely nothing of flesh and AIR of blood will EVER ENTER His Garden of His Presence again.

No comments:

Post a Comment