Friday, May 24, 2024

IN the NIGHT, I Woke up IN PAIN, Father Forgiven me for all my self-harm, my resistance to Truth.

 WHY is it so HARD for flesh  TO Confess?  The pride of flesh, Knows Confession, Union with Truth is the end of his reign in a house of darkness, TIME.  The Truth crucified, Raised His Body Alive from the dead, from the mouth of lion of darkness.  The Light in His Body, our when flesh drops to dust, the Reward of Perfect Obedience.  We JUST SURRENDER TO Truth, God.  They God HAVE TOGETHER DONE ALL the Work.  We JUST ACCEPT WITH Joy, WHAT God ALONE HAS DONE For the Body, Bride of Christ.  The Dormant Seed IN Adame HIS original flesh, WHEN Buried in the ground, SPROUTS TO Life ONLY through death.  Each seed having its own body.  The human seed of Adam, has the human flesh of Adam.  Ruled by thoughts, spirit of flesh.  Air breathers.  We ARE Mouth Breathers

Parables.  As We Think or think so we ARE or are NOT.  Existent in dream of TIME or Awake, Crossed over Asleep in the Ark, Christ's Body.  As infant is formed in darkness, womb of flesh, so that flesh CONCEALS Reality.  The Reality that Christ His Body in PERFECT Union, OBEDIENCE, Knows. To Live Obedient to Living Word, Thoughts of Spirit, OUR NEW Life within HIDDEN TO flesh that is blind.  Jesus Laughs. HOW do I LIKE Serving His Table, Opening the Door?  Washing, Removing the residue of evil?  I Just WANT TO Serve for TIME of disobedience.  AND Go WHEN TAKEN.

God provides the seed and the body He wants THAT seed to have.  HE IS. HE IS. I-am ceasing to EXIST.  First the Root, than the Tree, of Seed BROKEN THROUGH into Light of Presence, and the Rain Come IN time Refreshing.  I Give you My Thoughts, Seed QUICKENED INTO Life in TIME. USING my TIME with Him to Gather EVERY Thought, Fruit God's.

No comments:

Post a Comment