Tuesday, May 28, 2024

the RICH SOULdeparts world Living Christ, the Mind Full of Thinking of God.

This Life of Revelation of His Power,His Presence OPENS TO THE SOUL willing to give up EVERY human thoughtfor THAT ONE Coin, Gold of God. God IS STRONGER than flesh, men. Few the flesh willing to give life of flesh FOR the Life of Christ Obdeience. Faith is not a demonstration of human spirit's MEMORIZATION of a Written Word. Faith is THE Life, Lived UNTO Spirit. Christ is not a Written Rule, Christ if the Life Recieved by Children BORN OF Faith. Thinking of God, Spirit, Truth is the ONLY Way to Return Home. I Know until that NOW moment IN Time,is IS hard, impossible to let go UNLESS Will of God. I paint no more, I think no more, I stopped my love for fiction, and ALL I Want is TIME Spent with Spirit. This a Life I thought IMPOSSIBLE, BECAUSE I did not Understand the Way,the Spirit of God. I believe I Shall See the SPIRITUAL Reality, Kingdom of His Presence BEYOND TIME. Come one Come all and EXPERIENCE, the Power of Reality THAT exists OUTSIDE THE flesh, BUT NOW INWARDLY,Takes me Home. Want to die for your flesh and blood? THEN die to disobedience, Live Obedience oF Faith, the ONLY Life the Godless fleh will EVER See, IS YOUR OBEDIENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment