Wednesday, May 22, 2024

That by Faith, God, Spirit APPEAR, TO BE Seen, Heard, Known to Live not die unbeievers

 Christ the Mystery Truth Revealed by Spirit, HIDDEN FROM the flock of deceit.  Christ OUR ZEAL, Desire FOR the LOST Sheep in darkness, mind of darkness by thoughts not God's. IN Beginning of Journey IN TIME.  He TOLD me I was PASSING THROUGH Macedonia, I thought I UNDERSTOOD.  BUT Now I Know BETTER, THE Journey BY Teacher.  The Journey IN TIME. through Trouble of TIME.  COME INTO Macedonia, the flesh having NO Rest, but Troubled on EVERY SIDE.

 The tongue of disobedience, my RETURN TO God.  The pain of a dead soul, void of Truth, Love, Joy.  God USES the pain, suffering, sorrow, in PAIN, Returning to God His Word, Truth, Sent to BRING ME Home IN Him.  Holy Ark of Love.  NOT DEAD drowned in UNDER waves of dark unbelief into NONexistence of separation IN TIME. Mercy HAS Lifted my soul by Confession of Truth INTO Christ, Salvation from death TO Life.  My old life of sin CLEARLY Seed GONE by the Presence of God IF I CONTINUE IN Grace and Cross over the Finish line of Time INTO Reality WITH God.  The Giving of self TO God BY Will of God, THEN Body Giving Self to Truth.

Christ became poor to MAKE US Rich,  dies to Raise us Alive IN His Spirit, Obedience.  I NOW by Spirit BOAST OF God, not of flesh, to the believers yet in Macedonia, Waiting yo cross over from death to Life, BY Faith in Power of Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment