Monday, May 27, 2024

Feed My Thoughts, Food TO My Body, Sheep in the time of famine. Thy Sentence my Sentance.

My Thoughts, Truth, ARE True Life for My Body. WHEN the ENTIRE Body does its Work Given it TO DO, THE entire BODY IS Filled with Light Thoughts of God His Presence,in time and AFTER. Shall the Wonders of God BE KNOWN IN flesh of darkness? The dead MUST Rise AND Praise Thee. The Truth of God IS DECLARED by the Living IN His Body of Faith. The children of pride wicked who suppress freedom of flesh with words, thoughts of their pride within them. They hide like greedy darkness for prey hidden in thier secret place of darkness. But You my God, My Light, My Protector ARE WITH THE Living SOULs abiding in Christ. My Sentence, Your Sentence, Thought of You Your Self. Thay Presence PROVES that in time of darkness, HOUR OF NIGHT,Has Tried,Examined me my heart Faith-full, not by seed of deceit. Your Spirit, Presenence Has Purposed me my mourh NOT to Transgress, Hold me in the Path of Truth, You KEPT me FROM the path of the destoyer. Other spirits, OTHER paths, minds NOT Truth. You my God,my Father, my NEW Spirit .that Keeps me from SLIPPING from Obedience IN TIME back into the OLD life of falling to temptation. There NOW is no other thought, spirit, life I WOULD RATHER Live, Have but the Presence of Truth IN me I Chose NOW FOREVER TO Live, my body dead in Obedience. God Lifhts His Flame,in my darkness AND FANS INTO Brightness UNTO Day, Christ the Example,Sacrifice, REVEALED THAT I Know therefore Live Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment