Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Thou Shall NOT pass out, exit prison UNTIL Soul, heart, mind of flesh GIVEN TO Spirit.

Nothing God ASKS, TELL-S, COMMANDS,IS IMPOSSIBLE if you POSESS His Spirit, Presence, POWER. Christ ENTERED down into the kingdom of the dead, TO Reveal the Way AND HOW TO become Free to Please ONLY God. TO Resist doing unto others WHAT they DO TO you. Exercising by Spirit. ANY part that pleases not Christ, SHALL B CUT OFF, CAST into hell. You Desire Christ ENOUGH you CRAWL WITH your face in the dust, UNTIL Christ Helps you. ONLY IN Connection of Faith,Receiving Help, Power CAN YOU BE WHOLE and Stand-without-falling down. The SOUL that takes not the cross of Christ BY Faith,to Know he HAS BEEN crucified on that Cross,shall fall dead, fleshless BACK TO DUST. Christ HAS ALREADY Crucified my flesh,my dead soul Received Breath of LIFE, all THAT Matters NOW IS Faith IN God His Word, BY Faith IN His Work,NOW I Listen only to Truth,Word, Thoughts of God. Tis is a God WHO KNOWS HOW to Separate His LOST from the childen of the world,seed of Death. If I offend? ALL that Maters is I Speak THE Truth,Mine Given me and NOT OFFEND Holy Almighty God of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment