Tuesday, May 21, 2024

The Bread of Life. The VERY Thoughts OF Spirit.

The Father, Spirit LOVES you BECAUSE you HAVE Loved, Desired Me AND Believed I CAME FROM God TO you.  I Speak in proverbs BUT TO you I SHOW PLAINLY, CLEARLY I Speak OF Father, Spirit.  You SHALL Aske IN My Name, and Resceive as Bride, Body IN My Name  

You weep and LAMENT THAT I Go NOW to Father, and the world shall rejoice that I depart. BUT I Return again, a Man delivered, BORN INTO the world of darkness.  A Man Head AND His Body.  Raised from death as ONE.  The Truth Risen up within Body, that ABIDES in the Path of Obedience, CROSSING OVER from time INTO Eternal Presence, PERPETUAL NOW.   John 16.  Head and Body of Truth, God, Return Him Source of Life.  When you See My Return FOR My Body, REJOICE in Your Heart, My Body, Rejoice. For no flesh and blood of disobedience CAN ROB you of My Presence.   Anything you Ask as Bride, Daughter IN My Name, Christ, He WILL Give you.  We ASK NOTHING OF this world, but to Gather His Lost Sheep unto Living Truth IN us.  Spirit IN US, our Father and His Living Truth.  The Shepherdess OF Truth, Walks, Rests, LEANS upon Her Truth as they Walk Home as ONE to God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment