Monday, April 1, 2024

I followed a shepherd of flesh and AIR, knocking on doors not Knowing Presence of God.

  •  I was, wandered Hungry from church to church, many salesman of religion that parroted written words but WITHOUT Spirit, Power of Living Truth, His Presence TO Save.  Wandering the wilderness and desert OF Alabama dying of Thirst.  And in a moment of STILLNESS, He Came in Visitation, and NOW I NEVER Walk alone but AS ONE Head and Body.  God was ALWAYS Present, I Could not Hear, RECEIVE the Thoughts of Holy Mind without Spirit IN me to Receive, FEED this soul.   Wolves that serve a man of flesh, their god, their preacher, search for prey to bring to their master.
  • Isaiah 65. I-Am Souht of-them-that-asked NOT For Me.  I-AN Found OF-them-that sought    Presence,.  I Said to a rebellious, disobedient nation, the disobedient not Called by My Name, they THEIR path, thoughts of evil not Thoughts Good.  They followed after evil thoughts, not AFTER Good.  There was NO Good in them, strangers to God.
  • Like swine flesh they eat any and every thing set before their eyes.
  • WHEN Spirit COMES, ABIDES AS God, Change.   The Transforming Presence ENTERING INTO His Chosen temple.   Glourius is the Coming of the Lord Seated upon the sou, mind and heart, Enthroned as God.
  • Lord you ALONE Are the Potter, THAT Takes NEW Perfect Clay and Forms the Perfect Vessel for Wine FOR Rejoicing.
  • Those Rejecting Truth, deny God's Power His Truth, that TRANSFORRMS the water of disobedience INTO Obedience.  Ordinary UNTO Glorious by His Presence, His Mind, The Holy Life, Wine for His Body.
  • Understanding that in past TIME we sinned, lived a life of disobedience walking, following our OWN thoughts OF fallen flesh, fallen away IN TIME.  Such shall not BE Found among those IN CONTINUANCE, Perpetually Walking in the Steps, Thoughts, Acts of Christ.  The Body ENTERS INTO Reality AFTER the Entrance of Head BEFORE Them gods of God, FULL OF His PERPETUAL Presence without END in time.
  • WHY do I Do as He Says, Tells, MOVES me to Do?  I am NOTHING WITHOUT God, do not EVEN EXIST.  The Called Christ our Head a madman, an HONOR FOR His Body.

No comments:

Post a Comment