Friday, December 1, 2023

What God ALONE HAS DONE unto me, Raised me out of darkness into the Light of His Presenced.

 I was EXILED from the Presence of God BY flesh and spirit of unbelief.  I did not Know I belonged to Christ, in His Body.  My Father Watched, and in a moment, His NOW He Called, Shouted and all the wall of darkness CAME DOWN.  The Light BROKE THROUGH the darkness OF Times.   Truth of God HAS Set this Captive free to Hear, Serve, Love God.

A NEW SOUL to Receive the NEW Flesh OF Christ Life.  Christ My Head My Eyes Open to BEHOLD the Hope and Wonder of REBIRTH.  A little child following Father, Eyes fixed on God Reality.  The Good Father IS NEAR, WHEN you stumble, He Keeps you from falling DOWN.  Your Depend on Him, you RELY ON Him, you stay close to grab ahold.

Do not die in the pit of darkness, no Way TO Return.  To DIE ALONE WITHOUT God, Life to Raise Alive.

The Good Father SAVES His Children from darkness by His Presence.  Awakened soul BOW DOW to t dust UNDER His Feet.  And He will Life, keep you Separated from the dust, path of death.

The DEAD souls walk in the light of darkness that pretends to BE Light.  Hearing, obeying the thoughts of dead souls in dying flesh.  Flesh listens to flesh.  Spirit begets Spirit that OBEYS God His Word.

We ARE the Body of Christ we follow in Faith the Truth IN the Mind of Christ.  We OBEY OF dief OUTSIDE the Gate, His Mouth.  Behold.  The Gate, the Door, the ONLY Way in and ABIDE.

The DUST on His Feet, Body, we shall SHAKE OFF.  Can you RESIST the lie and CLING TO Christ?

No comments:

Post a Comment