Wednesday, December 20, 2023

IN my state of darkness. IN me, I SUDDENLY Saw the Blinding Light of Brightness, Coming of Day. i

 I was so EMPTY, so Hungry, SO THIRSTY.  Love His Spirit HELD me and Fed, Filled me until SATISFIED WITH NOTHING BUT Him His Presence.

He, Heard me crying in the darkness, and He CAME TO Save me.  Love Rules in and over me.  There is not any other place than NOW with Him I desire to BE.

Still, Waiting FOR Him to Speak, GIVE DAILY Bread and Wine to me from His Hand.

The land of where flesh lives without God, they defile the land by their OWN way, spirits, by their thoughts and THEIR actions.  The children of an unclean spirit, unclean flesh.  Those He desires He will SPRINKLE WITH Clean Water, Spirit and they SHALL BE Clean without their unclean spirit, by His Spirit they WILL TURN, COME TO Him that Calls them.

The Hand of God, His Presence, by His Spirit, He will GatheAr, LIFT into the Kingdom of God.  A Children GOVERNED BY God His Spirit of TRUTH.

The Sword of Truth, takes us away from the mouths of hungry, angry lions.

No comments:

Post a Comment