Friday, December 15, 2023

Alone in the darkness? A lion LURKS in the darkness, seeking those void OF Light.

 Set the Lord, His Presence IN you, Leading you IN Light?  BY Faith, believing God.  God FIVES Him Self, Living Soul TO His Children REBORN OF His Spirit, not to dead lost souls born in flesh filled with darkness.   The Light VISITS me IN the Night of TIME.  MANY HOURS OF time before Dawn, Light Rises and consumes removes all darkness of time from EXISTENCE.

The Lord my Eternal Portion, He MAINTAINS my Portion.  He Teaches me in the NIGHT seasons, of time.  It IS God, Spirit of PERFECTION, that Lives in my SOUL. Conforming my SOUL unto Him His Self, Likeness.  The Blessing of being MANY in ONE Perfect Christ, His Body, Temple OF God.

By God, Spirit, Presence, I am Transformed, Changed from lamp of darkness used by death to gather the dead INTO a lamp of Light HELD IN Father's Hand, TO SHINE and DRAW the Living to the Light in darkness.  To SERVE God, BOWED BEFORE Him, not to darkness in flesh.  BUT IN Spirit we Live, Serve God.   Christ IN His Body, Working for God our Father.

It is God, Goodness, Perfection, that IS doing this FOR me, THIS Life I NOW Live IN time.  Unto END of time, time ceases to exist.  I Will Listen and DO what He Tells me to DO.   

No comments:

Post a Comment