Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Truth. Spirit needs not help from children of flesh, pretending to Serve God. God Spoke to Moses, His prophets, BY Spirit.

 The Brightness of COMING Day, Calls ALL His REBORN INTO the Spirit AS ONE Body.  Reborn OF Him His Spirit, Calling our Names to COME FORWARD AND Live Blessed.

Go inside and sit at the Feet of His Presence.  BE STILL and Listen, His Mouth, Word, Breath will Guide you Home.  Seek the Shepherd His Presence, DO NOTHING BUT WHAT IS True in the Name of the Lord, RETURN Ye Sheep TO His House IN Peace.

The SOULS in His Body ARE BOWED DOWN to His Presence.  The SOUL TOUCHED, Speaks by Tongue of our EXCELLENT King.  Broken my soul IN the mouth of dragon, asleep in the cave of darkness, covered by the shadow of death.  I had forgotten my Father, but He Remembered me.  CHAINED Grace of Truth, CAME AND Released me. A flame was Lit by God and Fanned into Fire of Light, and this lamp once held in the hand of darkness HAS BEEN TAKEN BACK BY Light.  The Prince, Son of Glory has Restored me to the King OF Glory.  The King of Glory HAS CHOSEN FOR me THIS INHERITANCE.  God IS GONE  UP with a Shout, A SOUND OF His trumpet IN His Hand.  My God is the Father of Abraham.  And I am OF the Body of Abraham, Christ in me, me IN Christ. ONE Blessed Place TO BE.  I no longer hear voices, I Hear but ONE Voice, Calling me.

This Light, Fire, Presence SWALLOWS darkness. CAN you imagine that?  I Believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment