Monday, December 18, 2023

Father shall I BE LIKE Adam, making excuses for UNBELIEF and falling to the voice of temptation, not You Voice, Truth?

 My Redeemer Lives, Your Healing Living Truth GUIDES and protects this REBORN SOUL.

We WERE AND ARE NOW, by Faith, Reborn SOULS IN THE Body of Christ.  We Live, We HEAR by Christ, YOUR Thoughts of You Your Spirit and by Faith, Your Spirit, we NOW Live the Life of Christ, the Life OBEDIENCE WITHOUT any disobedience.

Father, Good Father, ALL Knowing, ALL Powerful, ONLY True God, Command and BRING FORTH Your Children of Holy Seed, Christ by YOUR HAND into Thy PERPETUAL Presence.  Restore the Reborn TO Head, By His Presence, Spirit, WE Rise as ONE, Walk in Obedience, OBEY AS ONE Body of Love for God.

Forgive me the things done UNDER the yoke of disobedience.  Forgive where I HAVE CAUSED others to LOSE THEIR life my thoughts, actions of flesh.

Make me Strong IN Truth, Love, Devotion.  Enable me to CONFESS my weakness, by human spirits of flesh.  Make me OF Christ, Home-bond, not HIDING LIKE Adam in darkness.  UNDRESSED, ASHAMED, GUILTY OF Separation from the Word, Thought, SPIRIT OF Your  Mind and Mouth.

There is a spirit of confusion, misinterpretation, deceit, in man a shadow of darkness.  The evil self of flesh separated from God, Light.  BUT IN Christ there is no darkness, no shadow of death.  Christ GIVES His Body Understanding, Reality, Truth, Light.  Peace WITH God, Present, and Peace with others.  There is a human spirit that enslaves to human will, desires.  The soul dead in death, chains of death, SEPARATED FROM Life, God, REALITY.

The being INSPIRED BY Spirit to Think, Speak, DO Truth.  The Power of being INSPIRED, Moved, TRANSFORMED BY God, THE INSPIRATION, Source, Spirit THAT GIVES Understanding.  Same Substance of God, the SAME Sustance of the Reborn to BE Transformed into ONE Body of Life.

The Vessel filled to FULLNESS with Wine, Christ, Fruit of God, Growing, Swelling to OVERFLOWING, Christ, Life, Substance.  I REJECT any man of flesh his wisdom, his thoughts, ONLY the Thoughts of His Spirit do I CLING TO, Conceive.  The seeds, thoughts of weeds their lips I will not accept.  I am in Love with the Son of God, the ONLY Man is He who Loves me.  Adam and Eve, TWO AS ONE.  Jesus the Christ RESTORED TO His Body, AS ONE.  The human mind, womb capable of temporary word, but not OBEDIENCE.  The HUMAN mind and HUMAN spirit cannot PRODUCE Christ, The Seed of Love, Eternity.  Not without EXPANSION, Help of Spirit in charge of the Bride.  It takes THE HEAD to DRAW OUT His Body from darkness.  Christ the OLD BECOME New by the Will, Power, Presence of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment