Sunday, December 10, 2023

Hidden in THE SECRET Place, from the children of flesh and darkness.

 IN Him His Presence, His Body we are saved from the PRIDE OF men, flesh.  Concealed from the tongues of flesh, strife.  He PRESERVES and REWARDS His Obedient Children.

There is A TIME, in darkness that the Light can be found.  NOW while TIME exists outside Eternity, NOW IS the time TO Seek and Find He who IS the Hiding Place of His Children.  God IS THE Spirit, the Mind, the Thought, TRUTH, that REVEALS , SHOWS TO us the Way to Go,  Guided by he Eye of God.

Do not RESUST as one that HAS NO Understanding.  The Lord's Mercy encompasses. The SOUL that TRUSTS, relies on Him.  The Lord HAS Delivered this SOUL from death, though my flesh shall die, be removed from my dead soul.  He FEEDS my SOUL in the midst of SPIRUTUAL FAMINE.  God is my VERY PRESENT Help.  I BOAST IN the Lord who Humbles my SOUL.  I REJOICE IN Him, Rejoice I bear His Name, Mark of His Body.

No comments:

Post a Comment