Monday, November 27, 2023

Light shall Swallow darkness and Eternal Swallow time.

 ONCE you See you cannot stop Looking at Him.  ONCE you Hear the INAUDIBLE Voice, His Thoughts Written, Engraved into mind, He IF UNFORGETTABLE God.

The dead souls in dying flesh have but TIME TO Seek, Find, CLING to His Presence, THEN ALL that remains IS the Light of Light.  Darkness cease to exist, time is removed by Eternal.

By His Spirit, Presence, Thoughts I Live and this SOUL Reborn shall never die, be dead again.

Our Father Help you that are minds wrestling with time.  Christ our Head and His Body, NOW ARE ONE outside his graveyard of dust, We NOW Liv in Union of Love beyond this temporary world of time.

Eternal God put on the flesh of time and Saved us.  As a soul believes so that so IS.  He is my Understanding, He IS my Victory, my Declaration of God.  The Church, THE BODY OF Christ, my Home.


No comments:

Post a Comment