Wednesday, November 22, 2023

BY FAITH IN Him His Word, His Spirit, POWER, true REBORN believers as Helped, Taught HOW TO Walk in Spirit not flesh.

It IS the Will of God the Father that ALL His Children Walk, Live, BE according to Him His Spirit.

That which WAS flesh and human spirit, IS NOW BEING REMADE in His Image, Christ.  As the Father and Spirit, SO the Son and Body of Son.   

I SURRENDIER, NOW, and EVER NOW to You Father.  You ARE God. I am just a receiver of Love.  Help me give unto others the Love you HAVE Given me.  The Love, Mercy, Forgiveness as You freely have Given me.  My Holy Obsession.  My Desire. My HIDDEN Treasure in my heart and mind.  My SOUL REJOICES in Your Presence.  The Reverence for Christ, His Presence, in the heart of my SOUL.  The Body DEAD and Raised with Christ, Head, TO Live IN Obedience unto God

IN His Body BY Faith, BELIEVING God, that I HAVE BEEN Raised Alive from the DEAD disobedient souls, to Walk declaring the Love, THE Power, of God His Will, Presence to a land bound in darkness.  We SHALL DECLARE the VICTORY, SHINE FORTH the Good NEWS.  Yes there IS Power in the Blood of my Lamb. He gave Himself for me to Live.  WHAT?  Will I not leave my OLD life, loves, flesh FOR Him, GO TO Him IN Faith?  I do not lie.  He IS the ONLY ONE I Love, and I Serve Him His Body.  NO other flesh exists for me but the Flesh of Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment