Tuesday, November 21, 2023

God the Revealer, Creator of FLESH, Father of Living SOULS, Body of Christ.

 Revelation of Truth BY Truth.  Reality Says: you flesh think you ARE alive, But I Tell you that you ARE dead, even while body of AIR lives.  You MUST BECOME a LIVING SOUL in the Body of Christ.  Death cannot SWALLOW a SOUL Obedient to Life.  Reality Check, God the ONLY Reality, the ONLY Life of Existence that is not a passing dream of darkness.

The CURE.  A Holy Support System.  A Holy Rebirth BY Faith IN God.   Christ His Body WAS DEAD in darkness, asleep, UNQUICKENED, substance of flesh is not Substance of God.  Awakened by Faith unto the Presence of Brightness, I flee the spirit of temptation, I crucify every thought NOT God's Thought.  This the ONLY Life I have Known NOW and wrestle with darkness I will until Father Calls me out of this world given to darkness TO Reveal the Power, the Presence, of Love Listening for His dead souls in flesh FOR His Help to RETURN Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment