Saturday, March 23, 2024

The Power of TRUE Confession. Revealing your thoughts He already Knows.

 Time comes to STOP deceiving your self, soul, and Behold human reflection in the Mirror of God's Eye, Spirit.  I Told the Truth.  I loved my self, what I loved, my thoughts, my life in flesh.  And God, Mind of God, His Spirit, Stood CONVERSING.  My thought, THEN His. Patient, Understanding He Reasoned WITH me to Help me, TURN LOOSE the OLD that was to be the death of my soul and flesh AS ONE in time.  There is just Love IN Him, Presence.  I ASKED Him what NOW to DO.  And He Said, I Listened, Stood BY His Presence within His Will.  ONE Step ONE Will at a TIME.

Father You Know Your Children, Know EXACTLY this very moment NOW, Where they are IN TIME.  Father I Pray for Your Children to Hear You NOW Calling Them HOME.  The Door is Open in time of Night, darkness, O Beloved, the Father Shall Close His Door, His Path, Way of Return to the children of flesh void of Spirit.  Hurry LITTLE ONES, Home before darkness with time GONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment