Thursday, March 21, 2024

I Surrender, I YIELD TO God Utmost Power, Love. Love Chains me in Union with Christ.

 I Follow in the Thoughts of God, Christ.  Serving Righteousness UNTO Holiness.  Romans 6.  God alone HAS DONE THIS Thing TO me. Taken me from the mouth of wolf, lips of lion of darkness AND Given me to the Mouth of Peace with God.  From wolf to Lamb I NOW Belong.  The Flesh Raised from darkness of death unto Brightness of Day.

The Perfect Blood of Obedience of Spirit has replaced the imperfect blood of AIR.  The Breath of God His Presence, Holy Breath has Raised the Body of Christ Alive without old blood life of AIR.  The spirit that flesh lives by is AIR, temporary life of fallen flesh.  We WERE ONCE born slaves of AIR, NOW the Resurrected Body of Spirit, Eternal Breath of Life, we ARE Free BY OUR belief.  Do not doubt God His Sentence of His Mouth, Judge.  He IS THE ONLY Judge that Frees from prison, mouth of hell.  Adam Sentenced to death, his flesh NOW Raised by God IN Christ, is Who we ARE, Him we BELONG TO.  Holy, Holy is the Union of Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment