Saturday, March 23, 2024

Death. To die the death OF UNBELIEVER in chains, thoughts of unbelief, death.

 To die Helpless, in pain suffering of human will, Godless IN PRIDE, the flesh of darkness.  Die not OUTSIDE the Will, Kingdom OF God, flesh serving death, JUST Ask?  With God, Spirit ALL IS POSSIBLE.  The seeds, the spirit of darkness RETURN TO, GO WITH their darkness, CAST OUT of the Kingdom, Body of Christ.

LISTEN YE flesh and blood, I AM Your Sign of Life.  I Leave AMONG you My Signs of Life, Spirit and Sword DECLARE your abominations, OWN THOUGHTS OF flesh, swords raised against Me. Unable to See, Recognize Me My Presence?  The HEATHEN,ABOMINATIONS shall WITHER into nonexistence THEN realize I AM God.  The flesh shall eat bread of malice, drink water of flesh, in fear because of all THE violence of flesh that dwells with them THERE.  The days of flesh ARE prolonged but THEIR vision of flesh FAILS TO See.  The Work IN TIME HAS BEEN DONE, Christ Raised His Body FROM death, Seen by His disciples in the time of flesh and blood.

The Drummer and His Hand, My Lord He His Body, is She Ready to GO without looking behind? Sorrow for the flesh and young of flesh.  Blessed NOW those who Love nothing BUT God.

I cast down my own flesh and blood down from the walls of Justice.  Proof I Love my King, Lord His frown. That any thing would separate me FROM Him I Love.  Christ His Sacrifice for me to Live, Will I NOT give IN Sacrifice UNTO Him my very life of disobedience?  To Behold the Wonder that God HAS DONE.  WITH Eyes Wide Open, Lord, I Come IN Obedience to Love that WON me.

No comments:

Post a Comment