Wednesday, June 5, 2024

WHEN I Spirit, PUT My OWN Spirit IN you, THEN you Believe AND Live Knowing I the Lord Speaking TO you.

 I God HAVE Spoken, BROUGHT INTO BEING Christ, Head AND Body. Judah, Joseph, ALL the tribes BECOME ONE Tribe, in Christ THAT BEIEVE, Mine by Eternal Spirit, Breath of My Presence in Children of Faith.  Mine SHALL Know Me My Presence.  The flesh of other spirits WAR against Lifeless flesh OF TIME.

The Body of Christ GIVE, Sacrifice old life, human thoughts, FOR Union UNTO ONE Head of Goodness.  Christ, Truth, Language of Spirit, NOW BECOME ours BY Faith in the Power, Presence of God.

Walk the earth IN UNION WITH Truth, THEN Rise up after Head, Ye Body of Life.  The Christ, Head and Body Delivered from the flame, thought, fire, oven of darkness.  We cannot, but He HAS Delivered Head and Bodies from evil spirit, enemy death.  TIME is but a TEST of having or having not the Spirit of Truth, Power that Saves unto the UTTERMOST God.

No comments:

Post a Comment