Monday, June 3, 2024

The Work of God, His Presence IN Christ's human flesh, IS A NEW Life BEING Formed in darkness of TIME.

 The Purpose of Christ, His putting on the fallen garment of disobedience, IS Body that OBEYS God. We the LIVING SOULS by Spirit, Life within, HAVE A Body, NEW Flesh, Prepared for us to Receive AFTER THE old skin of death IS SHED by Faith.  By Spirit of Understanding, Spirit Reveals the Thoughts of the Mind of Christ, our Head, we His Body OBEY.

The old self, I, dies by Faith, that I Now, Live by Spirit, NEW Self unto God, Body Ruled from within BY Christ the Obedience that CONFORMS me NOW TO Father.

My Surrender to Truth, my Faith in Spirit of Truth, my Obedience unto Spirit is the Power of God His Presence, I BY Faith in the Body of Christ.  House of TRUE Worship BY Spirit, not church built by flesh and blood, work of flesh of TIME, my ALLEGIANCE IS TO Christ His Body, HIS LIVING Church.

ALL I DO is OBEY and Believe IN the Rain, Water of Holiness.  Father I am the weakest, the most useless flesh of earth.  Father Call unto You those Dormant Seeds into Life with Spirit.  Father I BELIEVE.  I Know the Power of Your PreseRe in flesh surrendered TO Truth. Father Raise the Army of Spirits OF Spirit, March across the earth, Restoring their Dormant Seed QUICKED BY Rain, BACK TO You, Spirit, in Obedience of Faith.  A Holy Trube, a Body Raised from death, to Walk Glorifying You God.

No comments:

Post a Comment