Monday, June 3, 2024

This Holy Man, Only Obedient SOUL SAID NO to religion and DIED for me TO Live Christ, Glorifying God His Love.

 The ONLY bones, body I Care ABOUT TO Know IS THE Head and Body of CHRIST.  Christ IS Waiting for His Bones, ALL Risen from TIME, back within Eternity.  I know no other Truth, Mind, Life than Life IN Reality.  EVERY TIME I started to fall, He Caught Me, NOW He IS ALWAYS WITH, in me, His Spirit His Presence, MY PERPETUAL Life OF Reality.

I used to TURN ON the radio for distraction in time. NOW the NOISE of radio INTERFERES with Voice of God, His CONSTANT Perpetual Presence IN my SOUL.  NO church NEVER Revealed THE Reality Spirit IS, Gives, DOES.

ONCE you Hear Him, ONCE you BELIEVE, there is NO TURNING Back.  God the INVISIBLE God, Spoke, I Hear Him Speaking, the Source of Thoughts within.  God HIDES from seed not His.

No comments:

Post a Comment