Monday, June 3, 2024

Every Thought, TRUTH, Christ, My Head, the Mind that Feeds His Body. Lord Help Thou the unbelief of Body.

 The body of darkness, clouds VOID OF Rain, Living WATERS, leave the Flesh lost IN TIME, DYING OF THIRST.  The mouths of death in flesh, promise Life, but Life IS Spirit.

BEING His Body BY Faith in the Work of Obedience, OURS BY Faith IN God, We Rise from the fallen dead flesh of TIME, AND Serve Him His Mind, Spirit, Thought.  We Live TO Serve Him, not evil human self.  God, Love, Spirit, PRESENCE, Life IN We the Body of Christ, We ARE AS He God IN Christ IS.  AS God, Love, IS in this world of darkness, unbelief, so WE ARE by Faith MADE Perfect Love.

I AM BECOME Wonder STRUCK out of my human mind INTO the Mind of God, Life AFTER EVERY THING OF darkness GONE with the Night, when Eternal Light Eternally Shines.  

There NOW is only one Reality, Thought, God, Spirit in me Saving me, Keeping me Separated from darkness of mind BY His Presence, Brightness.

FIRST I Believed, THEN He Showed me the Evidence of His Presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment