Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Daily Self Examination. Daily Crucifying any human thought that seeks to enter my heart. I die, that Christ Live through me His Life.

Hell on earth. Living a life as flesh of disobedience, driven by human spirit of self-destruction.  Living life according to sin nature, doing time in disobedience.  Self -inflicted pain. Ezekiel11:21 their heart walks AFTER DETESTABLE things, THEIR DETESTABLE things God Will Recompense upon THEIR own hearts. They that follow WICKED COUNSEL.  The Lord IS AGAINST their wicked thoughts THEIR OWN counsel, NOT the Lord THE Spirit who Knows EVERY SINGLE WICKED thought THEIR mind thinks.   They ARE NOT the Thoughts of the Mind of Spirit, God's Thoughts.  God Judges the thoughts in your mind, that COME INTO existence, works of flesh. He will SLAY, Remove from His Tribe every wicked so that the wicked Know I AM the Lord.   The wicked walk in the thoughts of flesh not the Thoughts, Path of My Mind.   I Weed the wicked from My Chosen.  I SCATTER IN ORDER TO Gather UNTO Me, Spirit THOSE that bear My Thoughts.  I GIVE them a NEW Heart and NEW Spirit that they MAY Walk the Path of My Thoughts, Spirit.  A Heart of Spirit not human spirit of flesh.  The Wings of CHERUBIMS Spread over them that TURN from evil self TO Me BY My Will, Power by Faith.

I Will HUNT, I Will TEAR from the arms of darkness My SOULs from the MOUTHS OF deception, the false teacher, speakers, prophets that steal away from Spirit, Thoughts of Truth, to devour, feed unto their darkness within them. Strong Faith in Truth WILL Save them.   The false shepherds that gather from My people unto their mouth of darkness. WOLVES.  My SPIRITUAL Sword, My Tongue of My Mouth, My Warrior Truth, shall REMOVE from His Flock the darkness, enemy of God.

Even IF Noah, Daniel and Job WERE IN the flock, NOT their flesh BE Delivered, ONLY THEIR OWN SOULS in Obedience, would BE Delivered FROM the pestilence Poured in My fury. I Separate by Sword THE LIVING, Mine, Spirit From the sheep of darkness, flesh.  Abominations, wicked by spirit, UNBELIEF,  TO Give themselves UNTO Me as Sacrifices of Obedience. Purified UNTO Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment